We are open Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Children can attend for:
– A morning session (8.00am – 12.30pm)
– An afternoon session (12.30pm – 5.00pm)
– A full day (8.00am – 5.00pm)
– School hours (9.00am – 3.00pm; only available for children on ECE hours)
We are closed:
– Public holidays
– Easter Tuesday (as this is a University holiday)
– Three weeks over the Christmas/New Year period.
We request that you arrive to pick up your child at least 10 – 15 minutes before the end of sessions. This allows you time to collect your child’s belongings and to talk with the teachers, ensuring a smooth transition from preschool to home.
As the afternoon session begins at 12.30pm, it is imperative that your child is collected before then if they are only booked for a morning session. Likewise, as the Centre is closed from 5.00pm, your child needs to be collected before this time.
A late fee of $10.00 for every five minutes will be charged for any child not collected from the Centre by 5.00pm.
The late fee also applies for any child booked in for a morning session who is not collected by 12.30pm when the afternoon session begins.
For more information about fees, please see the fees and bookings page.